Miel de Granada Tasting Notes
- Chestnut honey: strong, penetrating aroma, characteristic flavor of ripe apples, bitter, astringent aftertaste because of the tannin content, and a dark color with attractive greenish-red reflections.
- Rosemary honey: delicate-flavored, very sweet, balsamic and with medium-high persistence, excellent aroma and light color, light yellow when liquid and whitish when solid.
- Avocado honey: sweet, nutty flavor and dark brown color, almost black.
- Orange blossom honey: mild, penetrating, floral aroma, with a persistent, sharp, aromatic flavor, and light color with warm yellow tones.
- Thousand-flower and Mountain honey: when harvested in spring, the color is light amber, but it darkens towards late spring and summer.